If you're looking for the JKras moodtheme, you'll need to comment for me to give you the link. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Zip file contains 132 mood images, all in jpg form and 100x60px, as well as the adminconsolecodes.
How to use it:
1. Download the zip file for the mood theme, and unzip it in winzip or a similar program.
2. Then upload the 132 mood imgaes to your domain, or an image hosting site like Photobucket.
3. Go to the LJ admin console.
4. In the text box write the following:
moodtheme_create "John Krasinski" "John Krasinski by LonelyTourist"
Once you've done that click "execute". If you did it right the console will give you a number. Copy down that number!
5. Now open the adminconsolecodes file. Using the "replace" tool in your program, replace the 12345 number with the number the console gave you previously. Now replace the "http://www.yoursite.com/" url with the url to the folder that stores the images on your domain, or the photobucket album.
6. Now, paste in the edited codes into the admin console, and click execute. You should be directed to a page with your accepted codes. If not, go back and re-do the steps again.
7. Now go to your customize page. Click on the second tab ("Look and Feel") and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Underneath "Mood Icons" use the drop down to find your new theme. Save Changes.
And there you're done! Your theme should be now be up on your LJ.
* Credit is a MUST! Either credit lonelytourist or yogurtlidmedals
* For LiveJournal use only!
* Comment if taking it!
* Enjoy the moodtheme!